MDCAT Story Of Dr. Adeena An Improver and a Repeater

Dr. M. NoorUllah
0

 

" I AM NOT A REPEATER,I AM AN IMPROVER"

 A story worthtelling to all those who were improvers(not repeaters).

 Most of the students says that the year in which they repeated was the toughest year of life.To some extent;they are right.But to me,it was the year full of lessons,patience.I learned in those days how to smile with the tears in your eyes while talking to my Nishtarian frndz.In 2017,I took adm in Stars ACCEDMY.I worked day and night during the three months.l just slept for 3 hours during that session in ech 24 hours.I attempted my first entry test,got 805 marks in that having 83% agg.That made me feel so depressed. But i hadn't wept on that day. And from the next day i heard the rumours that the test was tough enough to be cancelled and it must be reconducted.My mother said beta your test is going to be conducted again.I still remember that,i started my preparation for the test from Thursday evening on 24 Aug 2017.I kept on working hard,took adm in Fast accedmy Then came the day of RECONDUCTION.The date was 29 Oct 2017,got 940 marks having 89.1% agg.I was happy on that bcz i thought i would at least be able to get adm in DG khan medical college.But i could say that was my hard luck that when the result for MCAT came,my marks were reduced to 928 and the agg was 88.6% this time.I was shocked how my luck turned.But Still i was hopeful that i might get adm in Dentistry.The only good thing in me is I never lose hope.So i desperately waited for the results to come.The merit list came into view and the closing merit was 89.03%

(That WAS THE DAY WHEN MY MOTHER WEPT IN FRONT OF ME.THAT WAS THE first day when she wept because of me.)

 There would be so many motivations in the life of repeaters.

But my only motivation was my mother.My mother and I couldn't sleep that night.

(That was the POINTING TIME for me.I decided on that moment that one day,my mother will weep again and also because of me( With the TEARS OF HAPPINESS).

 I also applied in Bakhtawar Amin Medical College for private MBBS.But then i changed my mind.I decided to give myself another chance and decided to repeat(infact to improve myself😍😍)

Again without wasting a single day,I opened my entry test books and started to study again without having any depression.

-🏆HOWCOULD I HAVE THE DEPRESSION WHEN I WAS PREPARING FOR SOMETHING GOOD-🏆

  I took adm in early preps in kips accedmy.My session was F1.This was the new turn of my life.First i was depressed because the students there were so talented.I still remember one of my class fellows.He was intelligent enough to ans the phy questions without even solving them.But still i tried to manage myself in all those brilliant ones.I enjoyed that session a lot.That was the session where we all were repeaters.We all were equally depressed.Everyone had his own hard luck stories. Then that session also came to an end on 6th march 2018😭😭.

 I came home.I took a long rest(almost of about one week 😂😂😂😂).Again started to study.Somehow the two months also passed.

 Then came the main session.Again took adm in kips accedmy.The date was 23 of May.I shifted alongwith my family to Multan bcz i cant study in hostels.

(So u can say I am lucky to have such parents who left their home and shifted to another city just because of their daughter.❤❤❤)

That time,I only focused on my studies.I had no interest left in anything else.

(SOMEONE said to me "ADEENA iss saal bhi thumara na hoa tu koi thuma pochna wala nhi hoga" Can't mention his name )

This was another motivation for me.I tried to prove him wrong.😶😶

And Guess what!!!

 I took the test on 23rd sep 2018.This time my marks were 1041 having 93.73% agg.I astonishingly secured the merit of King EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY(THE UNIfor which almost 95% of the students crave for).But I preffered Nishtar Medical University over KE Nishtar was the medical college i dreamt for.I craved for.

And one other thing(the most imp thhing)❤My DREAM❤(I wanted my mother to weep again bcz of me with the tears of joy.😂)

Yeah👍 I made it happen. I was the top most girl on Merit list of NMU ❤😍 though i was on 7th on list.

  -❤❤ON 1ST DECEMBER 2018,I was invited alongwith my mother to attend the prestigious 😍WHITE COAT CEREMONY😍.The DAY WHEN the stage host announced DR ADEENA MUQADAS alongwith HER MOTHER PLZ come to the stage. I received the WHITE COAT from VC Mustafa kamal Pasha😎😎😎 and MY MOTHER received the booket from him.That was another day When my MOTHER again wept bcz of me with the TEARS OF HAPPINESS 😂😂😂.

SO this is how I improved my life(not repeated anything)

  ❤ I AM NOT A REPEATER,I AM AN IMPROVER ❤

 -DR.ADEENA MUQADAS now Allahmdulillah ❤ 

A GLIMPSE OF MY SUCCESS...

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

Ads